Share | 

Hey there i am new here ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
53soulreaper

Posts Posts : 17
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 21

PostSubject: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:39 am

Hey guys i found this site looking for some MHFU weopon tree's. I just got unite after beting MHF and getting to HR 5 in MHF2 so i picked up MHFU and then found this place :3 i would love to chat to some other people around HR 5 or anyone above that. Thanks:b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

Posts Posts : 1030
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 am

Welcome fellow hunter! Please follow the rules and stuff. And if you would like some MHFU tips, talk to me; I'm HR7, or Mortek, Assinaia, Nargakantor etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
53soulreaper

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 am

Oh awesome! Well i was wondering what is a good and somewhat easy great sword to get around rank 5? I'm in that annoying stage were the enemies are too hard to take on due to lack of equipment but i have a huge amount of materials to work with. I have full Daora Armor that has been upgraded alot btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yowyow21

Posts Posts : 9
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:39 am

HELLO TOO,well in your rank You can get Rath Soul armor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm

53soulreaper wrote:
Oh awesome! Well i was wondering what is a good and somewhat easy great sword to get around rank 5? I'm in that annoying stage were the enemies are too hard to take on due to lack of equipment but i have a huge amount of materials to work with. I have full Daora Armor that has been upgraded alot btw

Well, that would depend. My recommendations need you to fight Gold Rathian or Nargacuga. If you have access to them in Nekoht's quests, then I would recommend the Black Belt GS's upgrade. It has THREE (3) slots and has 1008 atk power. It is good becoz of the 3 slots for activating skills. The Nargacuga GS is also good, but i recommend this GS ONLY with the Ceanataur S set. If you have that set, Gem it for Atk up Med and Sharp Skl Inc. Those skills, with Sharpness +1, will make it a good set to go through HR 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 pm

hey, welcome! make sure to follow the rules, but yea. I reached Hr9 and i guess i can help you. a good great sword i went with AT THAT TIME was the Ravager Blade + becuse it was a good one, but if you want ease in time through HR5 would be to use True Devil Slicer longsword
Back to top Go down
View user profile
53soulreaper

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 am

My best great sword would have to be Ancient Blade and Carbalite Sword. I don't like them too much though.. I feel like i can get something much better. And i haven't gotten to Nekoht's missions yet, my best legendary at slaying would be the Kushala Daora, Ash Lao-Shan, and the Shen Gaoren. Those are easy for me, i have descent sword and shield weopon is the Steel Ice Dagger+. I have a descent hammer and hunting horn as well and the Devil Slicer, but not the true devil slicer. I'm just curious as to what would be my best target to focus on so that i can reap the most benefits ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:43 pm

I greatly recommend you to play with friends who have a higher rank. It is one of the ways you can get items out of your rank. Let your friend accept a gold rathian quest or a narga quest and just help him/her out in the quest. Some other GS is the HIgh rank version of the Ravager blade (I think its lacerator blade) it has 1008 atk. The red version of the ravager blade, it has 1104 atk. And seigmund. Seriously, I recommend you to use hammer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rase

Posts Posts : 533
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 572

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Hiya, welcome and godspeed to you dear hunter Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
53soulreaper

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:16 pm

I've recently gotten into hunting horns which is providing yet another problem, it is really really hard to find basarios tears:b haha i wanna upgrade my basarios rock mk II to the more awesome version but i need basarios tears to do it. Two of them! D: i have enough kirin mane and such but those tears!
@KaiserLos24, I am the highest HR of all my friends and the most experienced Y.Y it sucks! But today i'm going to bite the bullet and go for getting G rank missions available... Wish me luck and give me any tips you can on the twin diablos mission:b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:50 am

Well, good luck. I'm pretty sure you'll reach G-rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
53soulreaper

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:10 am

Thanks man Very Happy what is a fun thread to jump on for forums btw? And how do i add friends? :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yowyow21

Posts Posts : 9
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm

You can just do Chief quest because It will make your skills stronger,Am I right?
easier mission and other quest gives rare materials.when you get to 9* village quest you will have the narga quest which is easier than the gathering hall quest.GET THE NARGA S ARMOR,It looks COOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there i am new here ^^   

Back to top Go down

Hey there i am new here ^^

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-