Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Asiinaia獣
Immortal Elder God of the Forum

Posts Posts : 1890
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 8099

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:40 pm

Why dont we all make together a guide on this quest??

Whos in?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Im in.
Back to top Go down
Ecclesiastes

Posts Posts : 377
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 537

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:32 am

I really don't understand the hacked PSP accusations. What part of their gameplay footage shows evidence of cheating? If they roll through a Rathalos roar, or something obviously suspicious, then cool, bring it up. But until then, their videos are just as legitimate as someone playing on a standard PSP.

Not to speak for him, but referring specifically to mazereon's video guides, he goes out of his way to make them mundane and easy to analyze. If there was anything out of the ordinary, it would be pretty darn obvious. There's no suspicious frame skipping or video stutters to hide cheat activations, or anything of the sort in the videos I've seen.

If there's something in particular you have issue with, then please, feel free to call them out for the cheater they are. If there isn't, then your accusations are empty and ignorant.

I've said it multiple times already, but apparently it's complicated. It's very possible and quite common to play games on a hacked PSP, and play them legitimately. There are far more reasons to hack a PSP besides stereotypical cheating, and I'd say that's actually one of the more uncommon reasons to do so.

Quote :
Careface ^.^

I know how use a bow, so dont come here andtell methat I dont know how to use bow. Cleared almost every single quest with da bow. Speed runs, easy. Fats, Kush's, teo's Luna's. Lao's and so on. I'm pro with bow, but I really dislike using the sonicbow. Pierce is more me.

Anyways, ye, ur pro, but that doesnt mean that you can go and think that you own ppl. Hacked psp, cool. Fake achievements, ye.

Me Normal PSP, Bow master,Hammer master, LS master,HBG master, Lance Master. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

I'll leave the "Master" claims alone.

How you use a weapon has little to do with discussing them. You're recommending and bringing up mechanics that aren't the most useful, or don't even work anymore; how is that helpful to anyone who goes into this thread looking for a decent strategy/gear setup for this quest? I've used a Bow less than 70 times, but that has nothing to do with me having looked up relevant information and knowing what's more useful in a general sense.

There's a difference between mentioning how you like to use a weapon(unstackable skills aside), and advising someone else how to use it, when they're already struggling. If they followed your advice, they'd farm for a Monoblos S set(lol Blos heart farming), gem it up for whatever other skill you said, and have all the same problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Ecclesiastes wrote:
I really don't understand the hacked PSP accusations. What part of their gameplay footage shows evidence of cheating? If they roll through a Rathalos roar, or something obviously suspicious, then cool, bring it up. But until then, their videos are just as legitimate as someone playing on a standard PSP.

Not to speak for him, but referring specifically to mazereon's video guides, he goes out of his way to make them mundane and easy to analyze. If there was anything out of the ordinary, it would be pretty darn obvious. There's no suspicious frame skipping or video stutters to hide cheat activations, or anything of the sort in the videos I've seen.

If there's something in particular you have issue with, then please, feel free to call them out for the cheater they are. If there isn't, then your accusations are empty and ignorant.

I've said it multiple times already, but apparently it's complicated. It's very possible and quite common to play games on a hacked PSP, and play them legitimately. There are far more reasons to hack a PSP besides stereotypical cheating, and I'd say that's actually one of the more uncommon reasons to do so.

Quote :
Careface ^.^

I know how use a bow, so dont come here andtell methat I dont know how to use bow. Cleared almost every single quest with da bow. Speed runs, easy. Fats, Kush's, teo's Luna's. Lao's and so on. I'm pro with bow, but I really dislike using the sonicbow. Pierce is more me.

Anyways, ye, ur pro, but that doesnt mean that you can go and think that you own ppl. Hacked psp, cool. Fake achievements, ye.

Me Normal PSP, Bow master,Hammer master, LS master,HBG master, Lance Master. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

How you use a weapon has little to do with discussing them. You're recommending and bringing up mechanics that aren't the most useful, or don't even work anymore; how is that helpful to anyone who goes into this thread looking for a decent strategy/gear setup for this quest? I've used a Bow less than 70 times, but that has nothing to do with me having looked up relevant information and knowing what's more useful in a general sense.

There's a difference between mentioning how you like to use a weapon(unstackable skills aside), and advising someone else how to use it, when they're already struggling. If they followed your advice, they'd farm for a Monoblos S set(lol Blos heart farming), gem it up for whatever other skill you said, and have all the same problems.

Why are you medling with the personal discusion of 2 people?
Are u mazereon?
Are u his ?*#!?
Are u his GF?

I dont think so so why dont you just leave them talking, this is personal dont you see?
Its anyway no time to defend mazereon and i think everyone pretty knows mazereon got OWNED AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Ecclesiastes wrote:

What do you mean by that? Do you know what I am good at? You are complaining me for accusations. Hah, Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

What do you mean by that? Do you know what I am good at? You are complaining me for accusations. Hah, Pathetic.

Chill chill hes gonna give u a book of comments after this, without any ground of sense !
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:32 pm

I dont care. He will be posting to a wall. I wont even bother looking at his posts.
Back to top Go down
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Mortek wrote:
I dont care. He will be posting to a wall. I wont even bother looking at his posts.

I see ... lemme talk to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:55 pm

mazereon wrote:
Stop lying. You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're using Heroics and an Adrenaline +2 set, since they don't stack any more. Plus Attack Up Large adds 24 damage to bows, which is terrible.

One more thing: I do know that they dont stack up anymore, BUT I only use the armor for AUL. Duh, how hard could that be to understand.
Back to top Go down
Ecclesiastes

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

It meant wasn't going to reply to that part of the post, since I didn't see any need to. Though since you're bringing it up, you might as well point me to a video that supports your claim. Just for the hell of it, of course.

Quote :
Why are you medling with the personal discusion of 2 people?
Are u mazereon?
Are u his ?*#!?
Are u his GF?

I dont think so so why dont you just leave them talking, this is personal dont you see?
Its anyway no time to defend mazereon and i think everyone pretty knows mazereon got OWNED AGAIN!
First, this is a forum, not a phone call. It's not called meddling or wiretapping or hacking; it's called joining the discussion.
Second, I debate and argue stuff all the time, and I don't need a bandwagon. Was I sucking up to maze when he wasn't here or being mentioned at all? Was I saying anything different than I am now? No. I'm just saying more of it at the moment. Blame the raiders for actually bringing some activity to the place.

I don't know maze in any capacity beyond the two of us posting in the same board; more like he posts and I lurk. Either way, though, I'm not defending mazereon, or anyone else for that matter. But when someone tries to make some witty comeback that's as shortsighted as it gets, I'm going to say something regardless of who was speaking. That ridiculous comment about hacked PSPs came up yet again, and all I did was address it, because it's an ignorant slap in the face to everyone who makes legitimate videos on hacked PSPs, many of which are helpful tutorials and guides. What I said about maze's videos applies to every legit video on youtube that happened to be played on a modded PSP. Assuming it's hacked without even looking at the footage is just silly.

People like to make random, vague accusations, but damned if they'll ever bring up something to support their words.

Quote :
One more thing: I do know that they dont stack up anymore, BUT I only use the armor for AUL. Duh, how hard could that be to understand.
He's, like, banned, yo.

But yeah, it can be hard to understand, particularly from the viewpoint of someone who's asking for help on the subject. You can't just assume they know what you're talking about. If they knew, why would they be asking for help? It's better to give them options, and tell them why you're giving them those suggestions. That way, they can learn from it more fully, and use that information later on, rather than asking for help at the very next stumbling block.

Example: Suggest a Capacity set rather than an Attack set, and tell them that the extra charge will deal more damage over time than Attack Up. If you're a Gunner and you're using any kind of Blos set, it better be for Adrenaline and/or Capacity up. Otherwise, there's at least one better option. When Capacity Up is available, there's no reason to settle for AUL, ever. If you're gemming AUL in, then switch that garbage out for Bullet Limit or something. Even that might be more useful.

Quote :
Chill chill hes gonna give u a book of comments after this, without any ground of sense !
Point some of my nonsense out for me, if you'd be so kind. I may use a larger amount of words than most here, but I'd like to think my posts make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Uhm. like every single post of wyvern cutting tails?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Hate myself for reading ur post. Just had to comment on something.

Ecclesiastes wrote:
Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

It meant wasn't going to reply to that part of the post, since I didn't see any need to. Though since you're bringing it up, you might as well point me to a video that supports your claim. Just for the hell of it, of course.

I dont have any vids? I dont have a hacked PSP? Lol?
Back to top Go down
Ecclesiastes

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm

What about the wyvern tail thread? All I did was quote someone else's post and decline to change my sig. Also what does that thread have to do with my discussion posts? That was me making a light joke, and you going apeshit over it in pretentiously colored text. Nothing more.

Did I say anything about your PSP? Read my post again: I suggested that you could post a vid to go along with your claims of being a master; not to actually post one. God knows that's never going to happen. If you have no proof for your claims, your claims mean nothing. Oh hey, I'm a master of Longswords and Hammers and whatever else I can think of! I have nothing to back that up, but trust me, I'm an expert!

If you're implying that you need a hacked PSP to record something, go read up on some video cables and capture cards. You can record footage from a standard PSP quite easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Ecclesiastes wrote:
What about the wyvern tail thread? All I did was quote someone else's post and decline to change my sig. Also what does that thread have to do with my discussion posts? That was me making a light joke, and you going apeshit over it in pretentiously colored text. Nothing more.

Did I say anything about your PSP? Read my post again: I suggested that you could post a vid to go along with your claims of being a master; not to actually post one. God knows that's never going to happen. If you have no proof for your claims, your claims mean nothing. Oh hey, I'm a master of Longswords and Hammers and whatever else I can think of! I have nothing to back that up, but trust me, I'm an expert!

If you're implying that you need a hacked PSP to record something, go read up on some video cables and capture cards. You can record footage from a standard PSP quite easily.

So wherefrom comes the knowlenght u have? Post vids then talk!
Or wait thats just not how life is?
Try to slow it down.

Im not gonna quote but u said u do actualy seapk in whole books ( more words ahum ... ) but thats no offence to u.
It can be verry handy and sometimes i apreciate it.
But when ur trying to make ur own point again by making someone else a victim somehow then somehow i only see words of ur post coz i cant bring it to read the lot.
This is no phonecall but if someone does a personal attack it would be nice if u do not defend the attacker somehow, even how much u like him.
U and i should need a chat sometime its rly important so i gues u try to be on the chatbox when ur online, I always am ;)

/Gratz Assasiin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecclesiastes

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:17 am

I'm...really not typing that much. I don't know where you get the "speaking in books" from, but I was probably talking about my grammar and sentence structure, not how long my posts are.

I get my knowledge from browsing forums, glancing at documents, and the occasional video. And, of course, playing the game itself. I've never been one to beg for answers every time I have trouble, so I went out of my way to educate myself. It wasn't any trouble at all. And it certainly wasn't a calculus class like some would make it out to be.

But I'm not the one making claims. All I've been doing is posting advice/suggestions, commenting in discussions, and correcting what I see as false information or shortsighted advice. I don't feel the need to sit on some pedestal and call myself things that don't matter. Everything I say about the game can be confirmed by turning on their copy and playing the game; if there are places where I'm mistaken, well jeez, it's just as easy to prove me wrong! If they don't want to do even that, then maybe they shouldn't be discussing the game or giving advice on it. I correct them on their poor advice or bring up something as simple as "plaigarism=bad", and it's a personal attack? Please.

How am I making anyone a victim? Almost any time someone replies to me, they aren't replying to anything I said, just generalizing me as some bully. Go back and read what I said, and you'll see otherwise. If you still think I'm just 'being mean", then point it out to me. They're making victims of themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

Posts Posts : 1030
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Well, honestly, I don't see you as a "bully" Ecc. But i can see why ppl think you are. It is in the comments you post. They seem offensive and such, but it is truly like advice, just like you said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Agreed, sometimes.

No i was talking about the lenght of your posts on short comments from someone else.
Dont take it all personaly, its possebly the place u started ur forum life.
You should know by now that i like it to get some front wind sometimes, but not anyone likes to be commented on everything they say and esspecialy when it can/could be assumed as offensive.
Honestly I dont mind that, when people start giving me comments then just expect me to give u back comments.
The only thing that is not fair is that u cannot get offencive to me because I have some sort of function here, lets call it some sort of rolemodel, so exept when im pushed against a wall i will not get offensive.
So the only call I have when people get personaly offensive is to put them on their place.
In some times this can just mean a small: hey chill, but for some people that is not enough and I am sure that you are smart enough to see where im bringing us to?
Dont be like him, dont push me again and again, inch by inch, because exept if u agree on it i wont get offensive and I will not see another choise then put that person where he belongs.
I like some comotion now and then but i honestly wished that everyone here could get along, truly.
I am giving u this ... well I dont want to but im anyways gonna call it a lecture, because i do not want you to be in the same position.
So im not telling u, I am asking you to think about what you want in here and u tell me in chat then.

//Assasiin (pls show up in chat sometime)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenomatsu (Zeno)

Posts Posts : 73
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 77

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Sweet zombie koala I finally killed them. Didn't use traps or anything, used true devil slicer, mega armorskins, mega demondrugs and felyne defense hi. Took me 46 mins, but I caught one, killed the other ^.^ thanks all. I appreciate all the insight. Now, I just have to do the guild hall one. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

Posts Posts : 643
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 786

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:33 pm

Zenomatsu (Zeno) wrote:
Sweet zombie koala I finally killed them. Didn't use traps or anything, used true devil slicer, mega armorskins, mega demondrugs and felyne defense hi. Took me 46 mins, but I caught one, killed the other ^.^ thanks all. I appreciate all the insight. Now, I just have to do the guild hall one. :p
Go edit post and press : SOLVED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenomatsu (Zeno)

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Not seeing anything saying solved when I go to edit my post 0.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

Posts Posts : 643
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 786

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 am

when u edit the topic, there is a green circle beneath Description which says "solved" , u just mark it, then finish post/send it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenomatsu (Zeno)

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:30 am

Gotcha. Set to resolved ^.^ sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   

Back to top Go down

Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-