Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ecclesiastes

Posts Posts : 377
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 537

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:32 am

Attack Up LArge does jack all for Bows. Wow, 18 damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:44 am

Wow, you'e wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Hope this helps!

Click on the ling below!

http://www.monster-hunters.org/monster-hunter-freedom-unite-videos-f41/land-of-tremors-guide-for-zeno-t684.htm#8227
Back to top Go down
Asiinaia獣
Immortal Elder God of the Forum

Posts Posts : 1890
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 8099

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:11 pm

This is how i helped my little bro tru this 5th day he played the game:

LS well ofcource!
Try to hit the one in the first area first, this gives u the advantage of using a Pitfall trap or two.
While doing this keep his head bashed all the time. THen when hes loose try slowing down in rages and use his turning time to give headblows and tail blows.
U might already kill him in a few minutes before hes able to flee!
If not never engage them at the same time, it is quit hard too learn and in my opinion pointless.
For the second one spawn him with shockys and repeat previous tactic.
This will be a mission beneath 20 minutes even for beginners.
If u totalyy want to headlock this tiggy then do the same with hammer, but dont overdo him coz i might begin to tink of urself as a cheapo when u see thos tiggy fall so easely.

Well hope it helps, give it a try... This is just a way so u do not have to focus on evading and observation.
I might even got a friends video of doing this with GS, its headlock all the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecclesiastes

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:13 am

Mortek wrote:
Wow, you'e wrong.

Actually, I was. I meant ~18 Attack, which ends up being far less than 18 damage. Seriously, Attack Up doesn't affect much in terms of gunning, so most any other skill would be more useful, like Bullet Limit. More Power Coatings/Ammo ends up helping your damage much more than a tiny attack boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

Posts Posts : 643
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 786

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:12 am

bow is awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Eowa wrote:
bow is awesome

Finnaly a soul that understands the true power of Bow!
Back to top Go down
n78899

Posts Posts : 41
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 59

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Bow is a powerful weapon u just have to know how to use it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm

I killed 7 basarios high rank in one quest with bow Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n78899

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 pm

how many coatings did u use, what bow? Midnight?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:04 pm

midnight bow, 50 power coatings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n78899

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm

did u use some paralysis or somthing like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
n78899

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 pm

nice!! :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 pm

Mortek wrote:
Eowa wrote:
bow is awesome

Finnaly a soul that understands the true power of Bow!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eowa wrote:
midnight bow, 50 power coatings

May I remind you that Midnight bow is a powerfull G-rank bow. And Basarios Season is high rank. It aint a very good run. You should be able to kill atleast 10.
Back to top Go down
Asiinaia獣

Eowa wrote:

No big deal ... 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecclesiastes

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:10 am

n78899 wrote:
Bow is a powerful weapon u just have to know how to use it!

I spam fully charged shots on weak spots nonstop, with great armor skills and a proper Bow for the situation. It's still a weak weapon that rarely deals more damage than most anything else.

Seriously, unless it's Fatalis, or a select few others, you don't bring a Bow for the awesome damage. At least not compared to other weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

mazereon
Banned
Banned

Posts Posts : 48
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 84

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:58 am

Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:
When I say it's a weak weapon, I'm referring to the damage output, not whether or not it's useful*. It's quite low compared to most weapons, and 35 minutes to kill a weaker dual quest Tigrex is very bad. Assuming he's doing things half-right, there's only so much damage he can dish out with his Bow. His problem isn't just that he's getting hit a lot, it's that he's not dealing enough damage. With more damage, he'd be staggering them more often, and killing them faste

All that waiting and using a Bow is asking to run out of time.

Thats bullshit (srry for the language), just tried it with sonic bow III and full monoblos S with Heroics. Cleared it in like 25 mins.

Stop lying. You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're using Heroics and an Adrenaline +2 set, since they don't stack any more. Plus Attack Up Large adds 24 damage to bows, which is terrible.

AND even if you had Heroics and AUL, taking 25 minutes for dual Tigrex means you don't know how to use a bow properly. So stop ranting at Ecc, since he knows a lot more about this game than you do, and he's trying to help others with correct info. You're trying to save face and you're making stuff up, which is extremely counter productive.

I have two videos of this quest, one with DS and the other with BG. My Youtube channel is youtube.com/user/mazereon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crash johnson

Posts Posts : 93
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 174

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:58 am

mazereon wrote:
Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:
When I say it's a weak weapon, I'm referring to the damage output, not whether or not it's useful*. It's quite low compared to most weapons, and 35 minutes to kill a weaker dual quest Tigrex is very bad. Assuming he's doing things half-right, there's only so much damage he can dish out with his Bow. His problem isn't just that he's getting hit a lot, it's that he's not dealing enough damage. With more damage, he'd be staggering them more often, and killing them faste

Thats bullshit (srry for the language), just tried it with sonic bow III and full monoblos S with Heroics. Cleared it in like 25 mins.

Stop lying. You obviously don't know what you're talking about if you're using Heroics and an Adrenaline +2 set, since they don't stack any more. Plus Attack Up Large adds 24 damage to bows, which is terrible.

AND even if you had Heroics and AUL, taking 25 minutes for dual Tigrex means you don't know how to use a bow properly. So stop ranting at Ecc, since he knows a lot more about this game than you do, and he's trying to help others with correct info. You're trying to save face and you're making stuff up, which is extremely counter productive.

I have two videos of this quest, one with DS and the other with BG. My Youtube channel is youtube.com/user/mazereon.

It is indeed quit obvious that u are only there when there has to be posted insults or breackdowns.
Not that I expected anything else from u, the same goes for alot of people where who kinda dont seem to get that this forum is not reading of the numbers from a hacked psp but trying to figure out what the best way is. I hope u all saw TRYING?
Ok so then I can confidently say that it does no harm when people post wrong information, u do not have to say that they lie or u do not have to go into a direct fight with them.
I actualy am not sure if some of u people actualy understand what the point of a game is?
So well maybe she did fight with heroics and adre, and yes it does not stack up.
Who cares? If she likes to do that, then just let her. I dont know Mortek very well but I know Assasiin quit e well and I know that he trusts her.
Just the fact that u seem to always be ofending to moderators and such is strange for me because i dont think u are not in any position to speak.
I dont know if anyone has already told u but in my opinion u are out of line.
Sorry but i cannot accept that and i will not.

/Crash The one who shares title of n.1 LS user
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:03 am

crash johnson wrote:
mazereon wrote:
Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

It is indeed quit obvious that u are only there when there has to be posted insults or breackdowns.
Not that I expected anything else from u, the same goes for alot of people where who kinda dont seem to get that this forum is not reading of the numbers from a hacked psp but trying to figure out what the best way is. I hope u all saw TRYING?
Ok so then I can confidently say that it does no harm when people post wrong information, u do not have to say that they lie or u do not have to go into a direct fight with them.
I actualy am not sure if some of u people actualy understand what the point of a game is?
So well maybe she did fight with heroics and adre, and yes it does not stack up.
Who cares? If she likes to do that, then just let her. I dont know Mortek very well but I know Assasiin quit e well and I know that he trusts her.
Just the fact that u seem to always be ofending to moderators and such is strange for me because i dont think u are not in any position to speak.
I dont know if anyone has already told u but in my opinion u are out of line.
Sorry but i cannot accept that and i will not.

/Crash The one who shares title of n.1 LS user

Just check the Moderator section. U can fill in the form there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 am

Assasiin wrote:
Eowa wrote:

No big deal ... 0.o

Yeah but I just started using bow, and I am not pro at all, so I am proud Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 pm

mazereon wrote:
Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

Careface ^.^

I know how use a bow, so dont come here andtell methat I dont know how to use bow. Cleared almost every single quest with da bow. Speed runs, easy. Fats, Kush's, teo's Luna's. Lao's and so on. I'm pro with bow, but I really dislike using the sonicbow. Pierce is more me.

Anyways, ye, ur pro, but that doesnt mean that you can go and think that you own ppl. Hacked psp, cool. Fake achievements, ye.

Me Normal PSP, Bow master,Hammer master, LS master,HBG master, Lance Master. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.
Back to top Go down
KaiserLos24

Posts Posts : 1030
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1490

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

That was quite a speech there mortek! You'll be president someday...or at least a spokesperson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Mortek wrote:
mazereon wrote:
Mortek wrote:
Ecclesiastes wrote:

Careface ^.^

I know how use a bow, so dont come here andtell methat I dont know how to use bow. Cleared almost every single quest with da bow. Speed runs, easy. Fats, Kush's, teo's Luna's. Lao's and so on. I'm pro with bow, but I really dislike using the sonicbow. Pierce is more me.

Anyways, ye, ur pro, but that doesnt mean that you can go and think that you own ppl. Hacked psp, cool. Fake achievements, ye.

Me Normal PSP, Bow master,Hammer master, LS master,HBG master, Lance Master. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth.

Awtch seems like someone is owned again on another forum, brings back good times Very Happy ( k im not suposed to tell lolz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*   

Back to top Go down

Dual tigrex, nekhot's 8*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-