PostSubject: diablos hunting   Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am

any diablos hunting tips?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nargakantor

Posts Posts : 1589
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2147

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 pm

uhh, yes, diablos is pretty hard, the most recommended weapons are switch axes or long swords, since they are really fast and can reach the diablos tail easily.

i would recommend an ice weapon but is not really necessary, some pure raw can kill him, poision will also help. sonic bombs ar useful, since they give u an awesome chance to attack, but the weak point will not be able to hit, but when he lends after getting unstucked of a sonic, ull will have an awesome chance to hit the tail that u shoud aprecciate.

the area 9 is the better area to fight him, since theres a rock pilar where he can get stucked, just go behind the pilar and wait for the diablos charge, but he wont stucked if both horns are broken...

theres not much to say, go for his tail and use some shock traps, beware when hes enraged, u should turn to a defensive behaviour, and attack just when the chance appears

thats all dude, hope i helped
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecclesiastes

Posts Posts : 377
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 537

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm

If you have trouble with his underground pop-up attack, Autotracker shows exactly where he is, even underground. Sonic bombs are also a great way to force him back up.

Patience always helps. If you're not sure your attack is safe, it's probably not. Just wait it out, and attack when there's an opening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts : 1354
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1914

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

he pops out none stop omfg = - = idk if ur talking about tri but for united just sonic hes ass and when he runs at u wait until he does that stupid tail wip and atck him then
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crash johnson

Posts Posts : 93
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 174

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:50 pm

STAND BACK EVERYONE! I Crash Johnson maste rof the longsword will handle this.
I count myself as an elite diablos hunter, seeing as diablos s my favorite monster to hunt. I am presuming you refer to the unite version forgive me if I am wrong.
first point of call, devil slicer or at the very last... eager cleaver. if you can upgrade the blango longsword then use that, but I don't see the point, the eager is enough, believe me.
equipment:
10 potions
10 mega potions
10 whetstones
3 well done steaks
10 sonic bombs.
10 paintballs
5 hot/cold drinks depending on time of day
(basically the standard stuff)

right to hunt a diablos you must master the art of rolling and runnning. in fact I don't even call hunting a diablos hunting... I call it diablos running!!
right your first two points of call are his horns and tail. more than likely you will fight him firstly in an open area, so we go for his tail.
his attack pattern is pretty simple, he sees you... and he charges.
now if hes at a distance... sheaf your weapon, run and at the last minute superman jump, this will stop you being hit. if he is directly in fornt of you and about to start running, run at him! thats right! run towards him and roll between his legs, he'll pass over you, then u can slash his tail a bit.
you should get hsi tail off pretty quick, after that... we want his horns!!!
now there is only one real area you can get his horns... area 9! (well i think it is... area 9)
theres a ledge there u can climb onto. have him chase you while you're on the ledge and he'll get his horns stuck. ensure you are at the back of the eldge or you'll start shaking when he hits (having blango amour is ideal for this!) then you simply smash his horns in.
now most people would tell you to use this as an opportunity to hit his body, dont worry! just get his horns off!
after this, you can smash stomp his body in.
now as you know once he's dug down, chuck a sonic bomb and hes stuck!
SMASH HIM!
concentrate on his legs and roll. when he charges chase him down, try and stay on his side. he'll swing his tail usually, count three swings then attack! concentrate on one leg and bring him down. it works like a charm.
overall practice this and you will win trust me, I'll get assasiin to post some vids for you.
Crash out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KaiserLos24

Posts Posts : 1030
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1490

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Ummm, im not sure i can help. But, i'll tell u what i know. When u use a hammer, use da standing charge attack on his legs a LOT bcuz the Diablos will fall! More time to attack w/o fear of getting hit! Yippee! I'm not sure what game u play. U play MHFU or MH3?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
magicatt

Posts Posts : 443
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 562

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:41 pm

bring a decent hammer. Any armour with high grade ear plugs are highly recommended, i recommend high rank los soul. Bring 5 flash bombs, 10 flash bugs, 10 bomb materials, 10 sonic bombs, 10 gunpowers, 10 screamers, some traps and some book of combos.

Throw 1 flash bomb, go under him. Triple pound the left leg. When its down, triple pound the tail. Do this until when your flash bombs are finished. Next, use the sonic bombs. Throw them when diablos digs underground, only do this when he is not in rage mode. When he is struggling, do 1 triple pound. Charge hammer, release super pound on left leg when it lands. Next, use the traps to land some hits. By then, it should be almost dead. Don't bother hitting the head as diablos' head is the hardest for impact damage like hammer, your weapon will bounce off even with purple sharpness.

Diablos is a very tricky monster.
I know that this method is a bit cheat, but i hope my advice helps, good luck Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zerda
Founder
Founder

Posts Posts : 513
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 5791

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:34 pm

This thread appears to be solved, thereby I´ll mark it as solved!

=> Thread Solved

/Zerda

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: diablos hunting   

Back to top Go down

diablos hunting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-