Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TsuKami

Posts Posts : 237
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 286

PostSubject: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Ok I'm farming him and I think I need 2 of those for his GS and the Helm.. and I heard you get them by fully cutting his tail (scars then in rage cut it) or is there another way to get it..? Because I also break his left eye but no brainstem and also captured him.. thanx in advance!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhean_Grand_Family_Hunter

Posts Posts : 53
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 64

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:41 am

try capturing him in g rank.(but also break all breakable parts and cut the tail off to make sure).then capture him.oh it also helps to make the piggie(the one near the village cheif or in your house) jump..to make the piggie jump turn your volume up, after the music the piggie will oink 3 times, at the third oink press x.if it jumps it means you will be able to get rarer items on your next mission. :jump: :hyper: Very Happy then you try.you might be able to get the brain stem.this is really hard to do.since you're facing G rank, you need to make the piggie jump, cut his tail off, brake all beakable parts, and capture him... Laughing but if you're willing to do all that effort...go for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TsuKami

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 am

well for now I'm at the high rank felyne elder quests.. so I'm doing that piggie trick and break him all over lol that dont sound right.. but thanx for the tips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhean_Grand_Family_Hunter

Posts Posts : 53
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 64

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:16 am

that's what my buddy and i did.haha.he has 6(i think) now.i have just 1:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TsuKami

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:45 am

same here I just got 1 too lol but I just want 2 for the Helm and GS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dunnie72

Posts Posts : 128
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 168

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:06 pm

Cut the tail then carve if you get one die 3 times, if you dont abandon and repeat until you get one (Y)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts : 1354
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1914

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 am

lol i need to kill him a few times for items to upgrade my weaponds going to be anoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thee121

Posts Posts : 550
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 648

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:33 pm

trying to get a material out of a monster can be really annoying. Especially with the rathalos rubies. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts : 1354
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1914

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:26 pm

to get easy rathalos and rathian rubys i just hunt gold and silver on the same map its elder 9 star quest i just capture them both if not capture one kill other and backwards if not kill both i either get a plate or rubys
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?   

Back to top Go down

Wich is the fastest way to get Nargas Brainstem?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-