Share | 

Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TsuKami

Posts Posts : 237
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 286

PostSubject: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 am

I've seen some vids and they can really be a pain in the tail on monsters so I might start using it.. if someone knows about some good High Rank HHs please let me know !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dunnie72

Posts Posts : 128
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 168

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:28 am

I would reccomend shell castanet (water element) made from hermiture and ceniture parts. hand made frog is also a good option (water element) you need tailed frogs to make this but you can get them by using the net gun in your farm easily Smile and hidden tone is also quite good made from narcuga parts. making the khezu hunting horn is a good choice and then upgradeing it, make sure you upgrade to the red khezu hunting horn when you if you have completed all the fleyline elder quests you could make akantor horn which has fairly good raw damage and is easy to get

hope it helps Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nargakantor

Posts Posts : 1589
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2147

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:31 pm

yeah nice weapons choice, many people dont use them but they are one of the most powerful weapons in the game.

the red khezu upgraded at maximum one is really cute if u are killed akantor u should be able to get it.
zhong gaoren is handsome it has like 1600 raw damage but its not easy to get, so when u could get it, get it!

the queens flute is pretty good too, it haves purple sharness and its perferc to heal u without any potions and megapotions, take the narga one too. take the sakura flute too and upgrade it at maximum, its really hard but when u got it fatalis and other elder dragons will be piece cake for u the more upgraded the better

and thats all i think there are some mores but i cant remeber hope this helped u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts : 1354
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1914

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:26 pm

HH r best used on later in the game cause at the begining they just anoying specialy u for new at it 100% one of the best HH is the nugar one if u can max it the atck power is great and give it affinity boost gives it great dmg and it also heals u by increasing the amount of hp u got if u play the right notes so u dont need to bring any hp or stam pots cause u can always recover
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TsuKami

Posts Posts : 237
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 286

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:39 am

k ! I might start with the Hidden Tone ( Narga ) then Akantor and try to make the Sakura later it's just that I like using weapons that not much ppl use.. I like being..unique hahaha ! but btw thanks guys !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krygoe
V.I.P
V.I.P

Posts Posts : 1354
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1914

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 am

yea the nuga or narga one can heal u simply by adding on to ur hp and its like a free heal and plus u get the whole stamina stops affect so thats a free mega juice u dont need and u can make ur atcks go up 2 times thats like demond drug or mega so yea 3 stats free plus the affinity lol dam 1+1+1+1= death lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?   

Back to top Go down

Hmm.. Hunting Horns..?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-