Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MonsterHunted

Posts Posts : 14
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 24

PostSubject: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:04 am

I have the Wii U, and I recently pre ordered the game on Amazon and paid the extra 20 dollars because I get the 3DS version about half off, which was pretty neat. Although I've tried the Wii U version of the game, I have yet to try the 3DS one.

If you're using a standard 3DS, is the camera control and controls overall pretty good compared to the older PSP games? I heard people hated the camera controls, but I was just wondering haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlakCat

Posts Posts : 232
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 302

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 am

I think its fine, but if you have second thoughts there's always the circle pad pro. Overall it feels like you have more control over the game with the standard 3DS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonsterHunted

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:01 am

BlakCat wrote:
I think its fine, but if you have second thoughts there's always the circle pad pro. Overall it feels like you have more control over the game with the standard 3DS.

So do you like the 3DS better than the 3DS XL?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlakCat

Posts Posts : 232
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 302

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 am

Well, I haven't played the demo on the XL. But, I have been supporting the normal 3DS for a while, I think that XL is a bit too big. But, that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MonsterHunted

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 am

BlakCat wrote:
Well, I haven't played the demo on the XL. But, I have been supporting the normal 3DS for a while, I think that XL is a bit too big. But, that's just my opinion.

Yeah originally I wanted the XL because I thought a bigger screen would be better, but it feels a little too big. Idk, I'll have to try both and see haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreatWaggy

Posts Posts : 5
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 7

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm

I think the camera controls on the 3DS are fine, and I don't use circle pad pro. I just rearrange the touch screen panels so the camera control is in the top right corner and I just tweak it with my right thumb when I need to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?   

Back to top Go down

How is the 3DS camera control on Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-