AuthorMessage
Asiinaia獣
Immortal Elder God of the Forum
Immortal Elder God of the Forum

Posts Posts : 1890
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 8099

PostSubject: Im sIIn, glad to meet the new fokes!!!   Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Hi there peepz!!!

I already made an anouncement about what my intentions are for the forum and its communety.
Here is just a little intro about me since I been away so long I thought I needed to introduce myself for all the people who do not know me yet.

So ehm, most people here call me Siin, I think?
Well anyways I used to manage the staff here since there was a lot of dispute and trolling and I kinda could not bother too much.

But I think this forum deserves alot more so I promise to put alot of effort in it, I hope you guys will help out!!
I will be on the chatbox everytime my pc isnt logged of. Keep in mind that if im set on away, I am playing a game or studying, or wathever normal people do ( im not normal so I got *zero* clue ).

If there is anything you want to discuss or just wanna troll some or have some fun ( thats both the same ... ) just pop in there and say hi!

OH!! very important, I read EVERY pm, YES all the 1.00000000 pm's you guys send, well I read about 5% of them I kinda lied.
I want to read all but if you do not put a descent topic I will not read it. How am I suposed to know what is urgent or not if people put and this is a real quote "Hi" as a topic ...

If you want to talk about abuse: "Noticed someone abusing", if you are interested in helping out: " I might be able to help out" even if you just want to send a joke or troll me make the topic descent so I know what is comming. This is especialy important for new users or those I do not know yet since I will never read their messages if the title isnt legit.

While I am skimming trough a library of private messages, Ill be seeing you guys on da chatbox!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Im sIIn, glad to meet the new fokes!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-