HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tomfoolery

Posts Posts : 81
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 86

PostSubject: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself. Recently picked up Portable 3rd HD for my ps3. My first Monster Hunter game, and I'm already hooked!
The language barrier is not as bad as I thought it'd be (having a psp copy with a language patch helps too haha)
PSN ID: xX-Tomfoolery-Xx (feel free to add me if you don't mind playing with a noob, I'm only HR 1)
So tempted to get a Wii U for Ultimate 3 when it's out in March. Is Tri still worth getting? I heard the servers were going down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kusanagi

Posts Posts : 274
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 319

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:44 am

Save for MH3U. It's a fuller experience and obviously it will have more content. Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlakCat

Posts Posts : 232
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 302

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:35 am

I know it's late, but welcome anyways!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tomfoolery

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Haha, a bit late but thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreadlord

Posts Posts : 92
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 98

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

never is late to play monster hunter when you want we can play and i will be glad to help u
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tomfoolery

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks Dread, I still need to set up xlink kai but I do have adhoc party for Portable 3rd and Freedom Unite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortek

Posts Posts : 374
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 408

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Don't panic! Slowpoke is here!

But yeah, I'm not so very much active in this forum anymore, just popping in on random topics but... ehh

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay and have fun! Smile

Concidering ADHOC party; If you have any problems, just ask me, I'm an expert on the subject. Where are you from? If EU, I might be able to play a little with you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystic X Master

Posts Posts : 2
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Hey im a new hunter.......Im kinda a advanced player. iv got monster hunter,monster hunter 2, monster hunter 3rd portable,and Monster hunter tri which i still play my first accounts hr 498.second accounts hr5,i play on my second account.And i cant wait for MH3U on Wii U.Whoever wants to come online with me on my hr5 account on tri just tell where and when shud we meet up! santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tomfoolery

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:22 am

Thanks Mortek and Mystic, I'm from Canada, in the interior of northern British Columbia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barioth99

Posts Posts : 310
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 355

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

Dang it Tom, i posted a comment on here and you sent it the same time i did so you bumped my comment out of the way XD
Anyways hey mystic do you Like Zombie Games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:48 am

As i said before i will be glad to help u and i cannot wait to play MHTri with all of you guys,one more welcome to the forum tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tomfoolery

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:40 am

Haha, sorry Barioth! Thanks again for the welcome everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:42 am

anytime pal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barioth99

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 am

Im everyone's friend one here!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 am

of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barioth99

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm

oops srry for that extra "one"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada   

Back to top Go down

Yo, New Hunter Here From the Snowy Lands of Canada

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-