Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Murk

Posts Posts : 49
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 45

PostSubject: Hello!   Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 am

Hi there. My name is Mr. Murk.

I'm not very good with introductions. Hell, it took me 2 hours to write what differentiates me from other people on a job application.. I hope I can say hell here. Anywho, I've been playing MH games since the first freedom was released in the US. Took me a while to get into it but for some reason, I couldnt put it down. Also I do not use proper punctuation very often so please excuse me for that.

I kept getting each next release for the PSP and today im playing MHP3 in the middle of the high rank quests. To be honest, I am getting a bit tired of the same old thing over and over again. I just think that they couldve done more with the monsters than a few big dinosaurs and bears. The nicest thing in the newest installment is the updates to the old monsters and weapons.

I am a longsword guy but i did use the GS for a while and I fancy the hammer quite a bit. Ok im tired of talking about myself Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Lol, welcome to the forum, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask for it, although it doesn't seem like it seeing that you played all the Freedom Series. Anyhow, yeah I agree with that on Monster Hunter, they could have had at least ONE more Fanged Wyvern alongside Jinouga instead of a whole bunch of Brutes and such. So yeah, enjoy your stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mortek

Posts Posts : 374
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 408

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Greetings Mr. Murk.

Welcome to our forum, I hope you enjoy your stay, and know that you can ask us anything, and we will do our best to give you satisfactory answers.

So..... whats your favorite monster? And, not taking LS in account, what is your favorite weapon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Murk

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:09 pm

I think my favorite monster would either be Blangonga, Tigrex, or Akantor and my favorite weapon besides the LS would be the hammer although I have been enjoying the gunlance lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:45 am

Yeah the gunlance is a very creative and fun weapon at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Murk

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:53 am

Its not just fun. Its ridiculously overpowered. With the LS I usually stay on red spirit bar consistantly and swing like im fighting off a thousand armies and if i'm lucky, the monster will flinch. With the gunlance I have to poke poke poke whenever i feel like it and the monster dies within 10 minutes all the damZ time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-