Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Me, (MHFU Veteran) Looking for people to play MH3 with!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kraoshalos

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 7

PostSubject: Me, (MHFU Veteran) Looking for people to play MH3 with!   Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Please add me, my character's name is Dominic, and I am trying to become a veteran in Tri the same way I am in MHFU (G-Rank, over 10 different armor sets all varying in amazing skills, I hunt Akantors, Kirin, and Kushalas [All G-Rank] by myself)
I need to set up a team, and maybe even a clan if you're interested. I am mostly looking for a hunting party or people to start one with. Feel free to message me on here and even when I am playing MH3, I will be willing to play with just about anyone.
*I have a wii-speak (Be warned, I swear a bit against Diablos. XD), so that is a bonus also.
*Love hunting Deviljo and Alatreon, just need good people to do it with!
*Last thing, I recently restarted my account because I accidentally sold the water longsword... which you can't replace... so I'm kind of a low level now, But I have MAJOR hunting experience and I do not suck... I would be an asset to anyone who plays this game (I'm a little slow when I prepare, but at least I do it right!).

So, please add me, (on here or MH3) and if you are an MHFU veteran (like me) or a noob, just ask me a question and I can answer it to the best of my ability.
But I am mainly looking for help with MH3. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Me, (MHFU Veteran) Looking for people to play MH3 with!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-