Share | 

Yo, how's it going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omni

Posts Posts : 1
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 3

PostSubject: Yo, how's it going?   Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi, I'm a bit new to monster hunter and decided to get some guidance from this forum. ^^

Quick question btw... Will Monster Hunter portable 3rd or 3rd HD ever come out in America? O_O Im not good with tech so I wouldn't know about english hacks and the like for imports.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taloosa-Yian Kut-Ku

Posts Posts : 93
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 129

PostSubject: Re: Yo, how's it going?   Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

Hello newbie and welcome to this forum. Dont hesitate to ask, we have loads of great minds out there who are willing to help u out in your quests including me. And also please dont ask about hacking or cheating, it aint aloud in this forum.

Also im affraid we are all unsure if Capcom will allow MHP3 to be released in US or EU however u can download or buy the japanese version of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Yo, how's it going?   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Welcome to the forum, forgive my lateness in greeting you, but feel free to ask any questions about monsters, quests, weapons and such (just as long as you don't talk about hacking and cheating) Other than that, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy

Also as Taloosa said, MHP3rd HD and the regular PSP version as of yet aren't confirmed for a release outside of Japan, and again you can buy it through places like Play-asia.com in Japanese, but I recommend you play the first few games in english to get used to what's what and te functions of each item and later play MHP3rd in Japanese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo, how's it going?   

Back to top Go down

Yo, how's it going?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-