Share | 

hr6 gravios?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cole

Posts Posts : 68
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 101

PostSubject: hr6 gravios?!?   Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:58 pm

any awnswers, preferably for blademasters, will be tried and appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: hr6 gravios?!?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am

Hmmm well I can't precisely recall the armour set I used, I would recommend using a hammer, personally I used the Ceneataur Head Axe to basically bust its chest and get in some KO's and I would recommend the Ceanataur S for Sharpness +1, Attack Up Large and Sharpening +1 which will help you not bounce of that much. Just familiarize yourself with the art of using hammer on it and learn its movements to find openings just as you would with a low rank one. Very Happy Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
strangermhfu

Posts Posts : 41
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 37

PostSubject: Re: hr6 gravios?!?   Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am

On the very off chance that you're still having problems with this: I would recommend making, if you don't already have, a set with ESP. Deathstench S and Silver Sol would be the best since they are high rank, but an upgraded Deathstench or Guardian Spirit Helm come with Fencing/ESP as well.
Gravios is weak to Water, and whenever possible (whether with ESP or without) you should try attacking the chest/stomach. If you don't have ESP I recommend bringing Large Barrel Bombs and or Large Barrel Bomb + and blowing them up on his chest whenever possible to break his chest and mitigate bounce.
If you're not using a set with Fencing definitely go with Raptorhunter's thought of Cean S, it's a pretty solid set that saw me all the way from HR 5 to HR 8 Urgent. Hope that this helps or that you've already been successful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gravios28

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 3

PostSubject: Re: hr6 gravios?!?   Thu May 16, 2013 6:37 pm

well the easiest trick also includes you killing yourself too bring a lot of traps and bombs big n small if your out of trap...thats the one includes you killing yourself remember to use a hammer!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hr6 gravios?!?   

Back to top Go down

hr6 gravios?!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-