Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mustangz

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 5

PostSubject: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 pm

ok so i got a psp game called monster hunter freedom unite its a game that based alot online with working with other hunters to do really fun hunting missions like slaying gaint dragons or capturing stuff its amazingly fun and im looking around for anyone who has this game and is willing to help me out on a few online quests if you have this game im always comming into the gathering hall 1 realm looking for people to assist me on group quests and is keen to have a close group to do this with alot plz comment if you are looking for a new monster hunter game or when you can log onto the realm so i can meet you im aussie so my times are usualy when people are asleep but im willing to play early mornings to share fun and glory of a hunt with people if they are around ty im very keen to hear comments back i love the concept on this game very much so
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:02 am

Ummmmm you do know this IS a Monster Hunter Forum so of course we know what it is. Also Monster Hunter games on the PSP are playable online only with people next to you with a PSP, not online with anyone in the world.

Also its a gathering hall room not a realm. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mustangz

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 5

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:52 am

well flux becuase no one plays around here Sad so im stuck then i cant play with others i got it for the online freedom of playing with people around the world like group quests with randoms etc now that ruined my experience Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DDHurricane

Posts Posts : 5
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 9

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:02 am

raptorhunter wrote:
Ummmmm you do know this IS a Monster Hunter Forum so of course we know what it is. Also Monster Hunter games on the PSP are playable online only with people next to you with a PSP, not online with anyone in the world.

Also its a gathering hall room not a realm. ;-)

You are half right with saying its only playable with other people with psp's around you. But If you have a ps3 and play through that, or if you by a specific wifi adapter (I recommend Wifi Maxx brand) and also download the Xlink Kai software you can play with others around the world. Its pretty decent and if you want to play with other I suggest that. I did it for a long time and it was worth it. Also you can find the wifi adapter for pretty cheap( i paid 24 dollars), espeacially if you dont want to shell out 250 for a ps3. So I suggest looking on a guide on here or google it to figure out how to do it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:43 am

Yyep Iforgot that, on the PS3 you can play online via Adhoc-Party or the computer (as DDHurricane explained) Xlink Kai, just google them and you'll find plenty of guides Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wael17

Posts Posts : 22
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 22

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:52 am

yea i was goina say i tried that and it didnt work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andrey

Posts Posts : 1
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:13 am

without Ps3..
we cant join random groups on the world,.?? Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Öhnström

Posts Posts : 172
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 190

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 am

The game is AWESOME alone aswell Very Happy I've never played online, and it's still my favorite game of all time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!   

Back to top Go down

monster hunter freedom unite on psp need people for group quests online! get your hunt on!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-