View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerda
Founder
Founder

Posts Posts: 513
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies: 5791

PostI´m stepping down... sorta

Well as all of you might have noticed I havn´t been active for over half a year now, that's mainly because I've been busy with my studies and game development.
And since I'm not really playing monster hunter anymore and lost interest in the series because of the lack of follow ups, I though it would be better if I could pass administration over to someone at the forums who still is active, even though a quick-look at the forums said its pretty dead here.
So if you interested in being a "real" administrator who is basically a founder, and manage the forums then send me a PM, I'll be checking them daily.
You'll have full administration over the forum, witch means you could do almost anything with it, including adding new sections, themes and features but also managing users such as creating moderators and such.
So if you're interested contact me Razz

/Eric .E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

I´m stepping down... sorta :: Comments

Re: I´m stepping down... sorta
Post on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 pm by Asiin
What about the mysterious Mortek?
Post on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am by aminthenewcomer
there are some really active users you should check out. i would volunteer if i knew how to run a site
Post on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:16 am by ShinGamix
Well I am not a founding member her or an old member but I do have my very own forumotion forum and I know how to take care of it. If anyone wants to take it over I can help them run this site. I would hate to see a good forum die because of lack of leadership or an absent leader. Also I would like to partner my forum with Monster Hunters. So I will be available for either. Now go hunt some monsters!
Post on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:26 am by Asiinaia獣
I will take actions to find a fellow co-founder soon.
Currently I am still looking into all possebileties.

Asiin.
Post on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:10 am by aminthenewcomer
RAPTOR HUNTER, ask him...
Post on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm by ShinGamix
Seems like this forum has tanked since the last time I visited. Sad to see it fade down and out though.
Post on Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 pm by raptorhunter
ShinGamix wrote:
Seems like this forum has tanked since the last time I visited. Sad to see it fade down and out though.

Actually its doing well, right now changes are being made but we have a ton of new members and such. its just getting started Smile
Post on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 pm by Murtazio
I would say yes, have and education innit, but i'm new and stuff so i cant... :L
Post on Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 pm by jwoffin
I would if I knew how to run a website but I am new too:sorry.
Post on Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 am by crustav
righto, cheers to the forum future.
Post on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:35 am by Kusanagi
I am very new, and I do not wish to run the site as the admin. Perhaps admin should be given to more than one person, that way their collective minds will compensate for the lack of site management experience. If so, I would love to help. But I am new so I'll understand if some think otherwise.
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:49 am by mumuund00
I would like to help and join but dont have tips yet Very Happy so long.,.,.,i wold like to but maybe you wont let me im am always chatting and waiting for tips to defeat monsters cause im only hr5 so ill do my best to make my rank up Very Happy
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 am by mumuund00
and i cant Sad
Post on Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 am by mumuund00
still not ready Smile
Post on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:06 pm by Taloosa-Yian Kut-Ku
ill give it try

I´m stepping down... sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1