Share | 

New to Monster-Hunters.org

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Levin

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 7

PostSubject: New to Monster-Hunters.org   Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:23 pm

Hey all, im new to the forum. After being recommended Monster Hunter Tri by a workmate i havn't stopped playing. So far i've played Monster Hunter Tri, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, and have just bought Monster Hunter Freedom.
Have finished all the offline quests on Tri, but can't pass the Jhen Moran urgent quest online, because the connection keeps terminating.
Almost finished all the village quests on Freedom Unite, just a few High Rank ones to go.
Just started Freedom, but am progressing slowly. (playing the older version turned out to be harder than i thought)didnt get the manual for it so i have a few questions if anyone can answer them for me.
1. can i combine from my item box, atm i can only combine by takeing stuff out and combining it personally.
2. Does the great sword have a charge attack?

thanks all, hope i can be of use to people in the future.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nargakantor

Posts Posts : 1589
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2147

PostSubject: Re: New to Monster-Hunters.org   Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:56 pm

First of all, welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay.

You have Freedom Unite and then you buy Freedom? I dont what to say about that, it doesnt make any sense in my opinion... Im not sure about your Freedom questions, since I have never played it, but if it helps, its possible to combine items in the item box by selecting the Combine Items button when you open it, at least it is in Unite. About the greatsword, it haves a charge attack, all you have to do is keep pressing the vertical slash button (triangle) for a few seconds and it should start charging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: New to Monster-Hunters.org   Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Nargakantor wrote:
First of all, welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay.

You have Freedom Unite and then you buy Freedom? I dont what to say about that, it doesnt make any sense in my opinion... Im not sure about your Freedom questions, since I have never played it, but if it helps, its possible to combine items in the item box by selecting the Combine Items button when you open it, at least it is in Unite. About the greatsword, it haves a charge attack, all you have to do is keep pressing the vertical slash button (triangle) for a few seconds and it should start charging.

Welcome to the forum Levin, enjoy your stay and dont be afraid to ask for help and Nargakantor it isn't bad to play MHFreeom after Unite, that is what i did and Levin about those questions, you cannot combine in item box nor does the greatsword have a charge attack in MHFreedom. You see since it was one of the first MH games, it is very limited. Therefore you will notice that you have a lower ability to do stuff compared to Unite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Levin

Posts Posts : 3
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 7

PostSubject: Re: New to Monster-Hunters.org   Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:21 am

Thanx Nargakantor & Raptorhunter, i only bought freedom coz i was getting tired of Unite, and the online of Tri kept dropping out.
i realise that i'm going backwards by playing freedom after Unite, but it's the only time i've seen it at the shop, so i had to buy it.
I've got a PS Vita preordered, and am crossing my fingers MHP3rd gets an english release, as i am really hanging to play that. otherwise i'll trade my DSi in for a 3DS when they release the monster hunter dual analog pack for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: New to Monster-Hunters.org   Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm

At this point MHP3rd is something we shouldn't be hoping for a English release for. Monster Hunter 3G is something that will most probably be released over seas most likely seeing that Monster Hunter Tri made it why not Monster Hunter 3G. So far the 3DS is the only system CAPCOM has in mind to release the future Monster Hunter games, example being Monster Hunter 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to Monster-Hunters.org   

Back to top Go down

New to Monster-Hunters.org

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunters Forum :: Introductions-