Share | 

Great Ladybug Mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vekk Onasi

Posts Posts : 2
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 4

PostSubject: Great Ladybug Mystery   Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:38 am

I've been slowly getting the materials for my obituary set and the last one that has evaded me for the last few days is the Great Ladybug. I've already looked at all the questions previously asked on this forum. I realize that you can get great ladybugs via Insect Thicket +2 as well as the Bug Tree, so I'm not asking how I can obtain one. As of right now, I don't have the Insect Thicket +2, but I do have the tree. The thing that confuses me is the fact that I recently discovered one of them in my bank that I got a while back, way before I upgraded my thicket. I thought that the only way to get it was using the upgraded insect thicket as well as the tree. Does anyone know if great ladybugs could be obtained as a quest reward?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rase

Posts Posts : 533
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 572

PostSubject: Re: Great Ladybug Mystery   Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:29 pm

ok so we are in Unite.. uhm i dont recall any quest for gathering bugs as the main quest goal, but try the quest that has anything to do with bugs ( vespoid killing wont help here though..)

But i think you got lucky before on your Thicket or Tree, or simply gathered it on the field during a hunt, i sugest the forest and hills but if you wont find it there, try Great forest or jungle, just bring 4 Bugnets and 5 mega bugnets and gather all the bugs you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vekk Onasi

Posts Posts : 2
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 4

PostSubject: Re: Great Ladybug Mystery   Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:21 am

Alrighty, thanks for the tip. If only I could repeat that little feat of mine. Only 1 bug short of my armor set. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Ladybug Mystery   

Back to top Go down

Great Ladybug Mystery

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-