View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Constantine

Posts Posts : 4
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 10

PostSubject: Some Questions   Sun May 29, 2011 4:51 pm

At the begining sorry for grammar Smile

Ok let's start:
1. If I play singleplayer, I can use progress on multiplayer or how it is?
2. What best weapon for me?(maby often hear that question but I will explain what I like:
-fast move
-good damage
-fun
I thought about DS and LS)
3. I can always change weapon?(I mean there are no skills for them so no diffrent with same lvl weapons?)
4. Give me some advice for newbie :]

@EDIT
5. What enchanting system is here?
6. Can I craft items?
7. I can get levels(kill monster/quest and lvl and what lvl give here)
8. If I get lvl on single I have it multi?
9. If I play ad-hoc with friend it's same as multi(so can get new items?) or need in network?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminthenewcomer

Posts Posts : 83
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 101

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions   Sun May 29, 2011 9:20 pm

seriously, just explore for yourself. its really fun when you dont know the game that well, im p[layed the game for like 5 months and recently retired and i had alot of fun with the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rase

Posts Posts : 533
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 572

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions   Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 am

Depends on what game you wana play ( if Its "MH Freedom Unite" or "Mhp3rd" )
but they kinda work the same way.

1.Yes ( with no multiplayer avaliable, however there is stil a way via "xlinkkai" - and ADHOC ofcourse)

2. At start, go with whatever you can kill a monster xD (dont realy have a choise here..)

3. sure, in all monster unter games, your "character" stays the same ALL the way, the only thing changin is YOUR "skill" and "knowledge" on how to play the game, and the equipment you gather and make throughout your hunting life

4. Gather, Gather , gather and oh, learn the monsters like know the attacks in and out, so when they actuly use them, you will know where to stand arround it nd how many attacks you can land SO you can still move out and live for another attack, just repeat. And dodge more instead of attack all the way ( thats was my problem when i started my 1st MH game .. like attack and roll to the side or just away from the monster so it "misses" you - wel good luck with that)

5. the enchanting sytem is kinda the same as in Tri, u use a Sphere on an armour piece pay some cash with it at the blacksmith, and the oiece def goes up by +2 (the number is fixed for all spheres in Unite but it varies in Mhp3rd) and you cannot upgrade lower rank to high rank anymore (like in Tri)

6."craft items" ? uhm you can combine items in your inventory and box from other items.. you create with materials from monsters (or even gathered) + money for amrour and weapons.. i think thats kinda it.

7.There is a Leveling system in the Guild's quests ( there is another set of quests at the begining called "Vilagge" quests) HR- Hunter Rank, you start at HR1 and youcan advance your rank with clearing Certain quests and unlocking the "Urgent quest" which has a tougher monster to hunt than before. clear that urgent, your HR goese up by 1. no in Unite you can go to HR9 while in Mhp3rd to HR6. From HR1 -3 is called Low rank quests, fom HR 4-6 its High rank, from HR7-9 its called "G-rank" 8 til now only avaliable in Unite , not YET in mhp3rd..)

8.all your progres is saved in single and "multi" as one character. so if you clear a quest and get moey and materials from that quest in multi, you wil have them when you pla single ( and ofcourse use them for the thing you want o need)

9. adhoc means you paly witn people that are ARROUND you, imagine a range of a Bluetooth device -_-, only those who have anotehr psp and the same game can join you, again they have to be like close to you so your psp's can comunicate. However there is way to "trick" your psp so it stil thinks its comucating wit other players BUT they are actualy Miles away , the program which enables that is "Xlinkkai" - sign up there , get it working on your PC ( this can be tricky), have a good internet connection adn your good to go and hunt with others rround the globe , from theh safety of your home. Agian ADHOC means playoing woth others via wireles signal form your psp ( no need for internet) but it has a range of like ..5-10 meters??

Anything else UN-clear ? x)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Constantine

Posts Posts : 4
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 10

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions   Tue May 31, 2011 8:26 pm

All cool. Thanks I mean MHFU =] and last question SnS is good for high lvl and raw only is good?
I can get more on multi?? or I can get all same on singleplayer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions   Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 am

same singleplayer, the "multiplayr" mode can b playd singleplayer and u still get all stuff, but its easier in multiplayer
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions   

Back to top Go down

Some Questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-