Monster Hunters Forum

HomePartnersFAQMonster HunterSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vyden

Posts Posts : 43
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 53

PostSubject: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:19 pm

What is your favorite weapon?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

No offence but this is kinda a weird question. Do you mean by the looks or it stats?

If its the stats I gotta say the Lao-ShanLungCannon G (HBG) atm.

Looks... hmm... ah! Eternal Sacrifice (DB)
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReaper

Posts Posts : 2
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Hammer:
Chaotic Order Have awesome stats and looks waay better that Magnitude

Long sword:
Last Gaelic Flame is Cool and have good stats,

Great Sword:
King Atillart sword, Its awesome with great Raw, Gaoren Cleaver have slightly smaller ammount of raw but the +30 Defense boost i not bad,

Bowgun:
Ten-Thousand Volts looks cool,

Gunlance:
The best looking Gunlance is the True Black Dragon Gunlance, its 1 of the best too but it has -20% affinity and have smaller sharpness than its rival (The Worlds End)

Large pop corn does not have the best raw and sharpness but the spread lvl 5 is great! Awesome to use for Crimison/White fatalis when in armor mode,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyden

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

I mean overall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eowa

Posts Posts : 643
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 786

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Knockout Dragonsword =D =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vyden

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

I think Eternal Destroyer I think it's called cause I like fighting fatalis and it demolishes them and it looks awesome and best element attack out of any weapon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminthenewcomer

Posts Posts : 83
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 101

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 pm

im not Grank yet so my favorite and best weapons have to be wyvern agito with 1008 raw and 0 affinity and onslaught hammer with 1092 raw and no affinity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zalkerai

Posts Posts : 103
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 108

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Diablos Horn Bow G, Brute Flute, Darkness, Juggernaut, Imperial Gunhammer Spark, Sealed Dragonlance G, Queen Rapier G, Golden Eclipse, Indigo Dragon Sword, Prominence Bow V, and if I have Artisan I like all of the Ukanlos weapons. I know there is alot, but they have all helped me kill lots of creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowedJunichi

Posts Posts : 8
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 8

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:50 am

I'm still new to the game but I've gotten a bit here and there. So far the Kut-ku Stave II is my favorite weapon lol. Im still trying to get the gear and skill to kill a black gravios so i can upgrade my bow to lvl 3 though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cole

Posts Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:17 pm

maybe out of these few, fatalis legacy, eternal destroyer, king atillart sword, akantor broadsword+.... i could go on all day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Edison

Posts Posts : 280
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 292

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Epitaph Blade!
and the Doom Crown (P)
Both from Tri
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cole

Posts Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:00 pm

i think it is such a shame that tigrex weapons have such little afinity
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nargakantor

Posts Posts : 1589
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 2147

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm

Hellish slasher and The Worlds End are my favourite weapons in MHFU, their look is awesome and their stats pretty are good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Jolly Roger axe, just cuz it looks cool, and Alatreon axe for the dragon element boost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rase

Posts Posts : 533
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 572

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Akantor Switch axe, cuz i can boost its affinity to 65 % Very Happy
And the looks in axe mode just burned into my heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
akamu keech

Posts Posts : 10
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 14

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:44 am

the last Gaelic flame is the most badass longsword ive ever seen and ive seen all the strongest g rank longsword in every class. but its not the look that matters, its the power! its so epic an destructive especially with powercharm,powertalon and spirit combo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doc Edison

Posts Posts : 280
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 292

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:38 pm

The look matters to me a lot in Monster Hunter for some reason. I get a little narcissistic especially in Tri when I run around in full Guild Bard and using arena coin weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoulYAMA

Posts Posts : 12
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 5

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Hidden Saber / Shadow of the moon.

i''ve been using these for so long now.. xDD too used to the feeling of it CANT CHANGE HNGH
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)    

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Weapon? (Not the type)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monster Hunters Forum :: Monster Hunter :: Questions-