Share | 

multiplayer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GSmaster

Posts Posts : 14
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 20

PostSubject: multiplayer   Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 am

how do i play with ppl all over the world? because i hae the suckiest weapons and armour and i cant get the mateirials to upgrade because i am lvl 1 hr

i also am on the urgent quest for HR 2 but my weapon sucks its a barboi blade and i cant upgrade it yet... my armour is full hermitaur and i have a whole bunch of decarations attached but i still cant beat the blangonga

any hints/tips?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
raptorhunter

Posts Posts : 1273
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 1322

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:32 am

you can connect to online via adhoc party or xlink kai, just google it. i suggest first leveling up through the village quests then go to guild hall. (thats wat i did)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSmaster

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 pm

i would but i cant get passed gravios and monoblos my GS doesnt penetrate thier armour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣
Immortal Elder God of the Forum

Posts Posts : 1890
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 8099

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Upgrade your weapons.
And some advice. I am a huge GS fan but new people should not bother using GS.

Try get a hang of LS, hammer or bow.
They are quite noob friendly in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSmaster

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 am

i am upgrading my blango bow and getting kutku armour for gunner and trying to kill them i use ls sometimes but im not a big fan of it and my hammer is difficuly to upgrade so im having trouble whith tht. now my GS is my most powerful weapon because it has 780 something power and in green attack. its a ceanituar blade but i also have a 20% affinity for another thing with 670 something atack should i go on? ive just ot had the time to upgrade my bows and hammers ive been working on better armour like ceanituar or something i have blango right now for winter conditions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:07 pm

GSmaster wrote:
i am upgrading my blango bow and getting kutku armour for gunner and trying to kill them i use ls sometimes but im not a big fan of it and my hammer is difficuly to upgrade so im having trouble whith tht. now my GS is my most powerful weapon because it has 780 something power and in green attack. its a ceanituar blade but i also have a 20% affinity for another thing with 670 something atack should i go on? ive just ot had the time to upgrade my bows and hammers ive been working on better armour like ceanituar or something i have blango right now for winter conditions

You should realy not bother stats and numbers at the beginning of the game.
GS has no use exept if it is quite greatly mastered.
LS and hammer are quite noob friendly if you know what i mean.

GS is like the only weapon I never see anyone from noob to pro imba the game with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSmaster

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Asiinaia獣 wrote:
GSmaster wrote:

You should realy not bother stats and numbers at the beginning of the game.
GS has no use exept if it is quite greatly mastered.
LS and hammer are quite noob friendly if you know what i mean.

GS is like the only weapon I never see anyone from noob to pro imba the game with.

imba? whats tht?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:17 pm

imba: means imbalanced

or a more accurate description: Imba is used mostly in online games or games that have patches or
different versions. Imba means that something is imbalanced and should
be "nerfed" or made worse. When something is imba it means that is is
too good and it makes the game unfair.

I had to look in the urban dictionary for this one xD Way to go Siin (A)
Back to top Go down
Asiinaia獣

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 am

Well so GS is a very IMBA weapon but you need to master it, even pro skills are not enough, you have to fully master it.

n00b-pro ---> too slow and slow damage

master ----> highest damage in game, doest even need to move, monster chargesat him and BAAM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSmaster

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

k thx for the help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GSmaster

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 am

im going to use bow because its my seond favorite and ive already been working on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminthenewcomer

Posts Posts : 83
Rathalos Rubies Rathalos Rubies : 101

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:44 pm

GSmaster wrote:
im going to use bow because its my seond favorite and ive already been working on it

i used kut ku stave ll for that blangonga its suck a pain in the anus. ur stuck on basarios and monoblos? i would get ur strongest hammer and do this.

1. first off wake him up with a paintball or bomb

2. now for the fight iu can use a hammer with any sharpness to penetrate him all u need to do is do the superpound or the hammers charge attack.

3. after a while he will start shaking his body and ull noticed his chest armor fell off

4. if u have green sharpness u can hit that broken part to do alot of damage i dont know about yellow

5 if u see other rocks make him charge into them theyll blow up. remember that 2 rocks will make him flinch.

keep it up and ull find urself killing basarios.dont get dissapointed like me because u have a big chance of getting machalite ore when u care him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminthenewcomer

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:46 pm

GSmaster wrote:

i used kut ku stave ll for that blangonga its suck a pain in the anus. ur stuck on basarios and monoblos? i would get ur strongest hammer and do this.

1. first off wake him up with a paintball or bomb

2. now for the fight iu can use a hammer with any sharpness to penetrate him all u need to do is do the superpound or the hammers charge attack.

3. after a while he will start shaking his body and ull noticed his chest armor fell off

4. if u have green sharpness u can hit that broken part to do alot of damage i dont know about yellow

5 if u see other rocks make him charge into them theyll blow up. remember that 2 rocks will make him flinch.

keep it up and ull find urself killing basarios.dont get dissapointed like me because u have a big chance of getting machalite ore when u care him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminthenewcomer

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Asiinaia獣 wrote:
Well so GS is a very IMBA weapon but you need to master it, even pro skills are not enough, you have to fully master it.

n00b-pro ---> too slow and slow damage

master ----> highest damage in game, doest even need to move, monster chargesat him and BAAM!

i love the GS alot kirin is the only monster i have not killed with a GS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cole

Posts Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer   Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:51 pm

awe1 i also dont kill kirin with gs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: multiplayer